How to Write Your First Book
Everything You Need To Know About Writing Your First Book And More
Are You Struggling To Get Your Book Out Of Your Head And Into Print?
Are Finally Ready To Write Your Book But Confused or Unsure Of What’s Is Next? Real Advice from a Real Author of Over 19-Books plus T.V. screenplays, Film Scripts and More.
This is an essential guide to writing your first book, even if you have tried and given up, this new writers blueprint is designed to give you the very best start if you are thinking about writing your first book.
I have pulled together my own personal essential list for getting your very best start possible. I cover just about everything from the initial ideas to how to get your book published.
If you are new to writing and really want to get your book in print this is a must-watch and take part in mini-course.
Just two powerful videos absolutely loaded with tips from an author of 20-books, a few best-sellers, literally thousands of blogs and a couple of decades of writing and publishing.
This Course Includes
- Two videos just over one hour long in total.
- A download guide designed to help you tick as you go. This is in the order of how you should create your book.
I have put the bullets below for you of what I will share with you.
If you are ready to write your new book download now before taking a single step further as it will save you time, money, heartache and the usual pain most writers face.
This is what I will cover for you during the course.
All of the answer for all of the questions below are in the course.
- What's your big idea for your book?
- Where will you make space to think?
- Why is your idea so special?
- Will it be fact or fiction?
- Are you confident you can do this?
- List any doubts you might have?
- How will you overcome those doubts?
- What is the title for your book and why?
- What is your author's name?
- How big will your book be - pages?
- How many words per day do you think you can write?
- How much time will you need to write your book?
- Where will your writing time come from?
- Your writing space?
- What are your writing tools?
- How will you gather what you need to write?
- How will you organise your writing?
- What facts do you need to find out?
- Write a list of chapter names?
- Do you know how you will organise them?
- Set a deadline for your first draft
- Who will do the edit?
- Who will proofread your book?
- What do you think needs to be changed
- When will it be changed by?
- What will you do when faced with writer's block?
- What needs to be checked for copyright - list them below
- How are you going to publish your book?
- Who is building your website?
Finally this mini-course is MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If I don't deliver as said simply ask for a refund.
Your writing mentor,
Alan Forrest Smith.
Is a writer, author, deep thinker that has his roots in philosophy. His life has been varied. Once a hairdresser for over 20-years, a fundamentalist and fully minister for 21-years and now author and writer. A writer of short stories, poetry, philosophy (Zoomanity) and his 10-year old blog packed with writings and thoughts.
Alan Forrest Smith is an ex-hairdresser, turned into a copywriter, consultant and direct marketer, turned into an international speaker and teacher, turned into a writer and a published author. Originally from Scotland, today Alan lives between Manchester and Tbilisi, The republic of Georgia with his wife Tamuna.
Visit all Alan's websites: