Salon Extreme 21 Training Webinar
How to build your hair and beauty salon business
How Can You Increase Your Salon Takings & Clients Fast?
When I say fast... I mean minutes after listening to this webinar!
Sounds hard to believe?
Why listen to me?
- I personally owned 3 successful hair and beauty salons over 17 years.
- I have been in the hair and beauty business for over 30 years.
- I took all of my salons from no-investment start-ups to hugely profitable business.
- I have survived staff workouts.
- I have survived taxman problems.
- I have survived virtually everything thrown at me as a hair salon owner.
- The chances are I have been where you might be right now.
- So this training webinar is for you... the hair and salon owner.
Listen to all of this.
Alan Forrest Smith
When Alan first created Salon Extreme 21, he sat down with salon owners and went through some of the proven salon marketing ideas and how to apply to any salon regardless of size, location and the level of success.
Listen to this 45-minute training, make lots of notes and start growing your salon now.
FREE for a limited time!
On behalf of Alan Forrest Smith
Is a writer, author, deep thinker that has his roots in philosophy. His life has been varied. Once a hairdresser for over 20-years, a fundamentalist and fully minister for 21-years and now author and writer. A writer of short stories, poetry, philosophy (Zoomanity) and his 10-year old blog packed with writings and thoughts.
Alan Forrest Smith is an ex-hairdresser, turned into a copywriter, consultant and direct marketer, turned into an international speaker and teacher, turned into a writer and a published author. Originally from Scotland, today Alan lives between Manchester and Tbilisi, The republic of Georgia with his wife Tamuna.
Visit all Alan's websites: